ME Mother Earth
Our vegan Konjac Sponges are all natural, made from Japanese Konjac vegetable roots and enriched with:
01- Green Tea Extract
A completely natural and gentle way to cleanse your face! Just add water + your favourite cleanser. Good for all types of skin, but especially ideal for easily irritated, sensitive and dehydrated skin.
This sponge naturally draws out impurities and toxins, leaving skin with a soft and moisturized feel.
Why use a konjac sponge?
- Provides gentle exfoliation to bring out the natural glow in your skin without being harsh or abrasive.
- Good for acne-prone, sensitive skin, oily or dry skin.
- Can be used to remove the last bits of makeup, oil, dirt, and grime after your skin’s long day facing the elements!
Mother Earth Approved: Eco-friendly and fully sustainable konjac. It is 100% biodegradable and compostable - Packaged in paper only- NOT shrink wrapped.
✔️ Green Tea has antioxidant benefits and protects skin from damaging free radicals.
✔️ Charcoal is a great natural cleanser and purifier. Better for blemishes or oily skin.
100% natural, no chemicals or additives
Naturally moisturizes your skin
Cleanses and exfoliates
Relieves dry flaky skin
Tones the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells
Refines pores, hydrates skin & balances pH.
Compostable & 100% made from plants
How to Use:
- Sponges are dehydrated. Soak sponge with warm water until expanded.
- Can be used with or without your favourite cleanser.
- Massage your face with the sponge in a circular motion.
- After use, rinse the sponge and squeeze to drain water out, hang to dry when not in use.
- Recommended to replace sponge every 3 months.
This is the best ingredient for those suffering from the weather of extreme air conditions and excess sun exposure. Our Green Tea Konjac Sponge cleanses, detoxifies and exfoliates the skin, leaving it refreshed, toned and rejuvenated.
Our Konjac Sponge with Charcoal is perfect for cleansing oily or blemish-prone skin, thanks to the absorptive properties of the added charcoal. The fibrous structure of the sponge gently exfoliates everyday dirt & makeup, while Charcoal counteracts excess sebum & helps combat acne bacteria with its' antioxidant properties.