COVID-19 SAFTEY MEASURES
The health and safety of our team and community are of the utmost important to us. Below are the steps we are taking to ensure the safest shopping conditions
1. We are limiting the number of customers in-store in order to ensure that social distancing is maintained.
2. It is mandatory that both staff and customers wear a mask in-store.
3. There is hand sanitizer at the front of the store and at various stations throughout.
4. All high traffic surfaces such as door handles, shopping baskets, counter, till, pinpad, coolers, bulk bins will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
5. We encourage contactless payments where possible.
6. We have installed plexiglass at the till area to protect both customers and staff. In addition, we have placed a sign directing customers to step 6 feet back after placing their items at the till.
7. Customers are not permitted to touch bulk items. Staff are 100% responsible for filling bulk good in order to reduce contamination.
8. We are ensuring that all employees take precautionary measures, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and staying at home if sick. We are sanitizing our bathrooms and lunch areas multiple times throughout the day.
9. We are asking all customers that bring jar donations to provide their name and phone number for contact tracing.
We are grateful for your support and look forward to seeing your beautiful faces at the store.
The Chickpeace Team